Creating tools and solutions to help you work.
Wherever you stand in your journey toward 340B implementation, we’re with you – just as we have been for thousands of covered entities across the country. We provide the technology and tools you need to maximize your savings, streamline program administration and drive HRSA compliance. Best of all, we design our 340B programs to work within your existing pharmacy program, so you don’t have to change the way you work to bring 340B savings to your organization. This approach enables you to turn pharmacies from cost centers into profit centers – all while enabling better patient care.
340B Audit Tool
We’ll help you perform self-audits with confidence via a few clicks of a button and alleviate manual 340B program oversight and monitoring processes in place today.
- Conduct a wide range of audits based of various data sets and time periods
- Simplify ongoing program compliance management to ensure HRSA audit readiness
- Create, track and provide documentation easily for CAPS to address and resolve audit findings
- Maximize 340B savings through the Purchase Order Module
- Use in any 340B environment, alongside any other 340B administration technology
Thanks to 340B and other programs, you likely work in a mixed used purchasing environment. Maxor’s split billing tool makes it easy to optimize savings on qualified and compliant transactions.
- Implement seamlessly, including integrations with leading EMR platforms
- Manage accumulations across 340B, WAC, GPO accounts
- Streamline operations with user-focused portal interface
- Maintain audit trail to support covered entity oversight and monitoring practices
Contract Pharmacy Administration
Serve more patients and save money with streamlined 340B administration.
- Fill prescriptions through contract pharmacies
- Replenish inventory at 340B contract price
- New levels of compliance and review
- Maximize savings
Let’s build a 340B solution that works for you.
Onsite and Contract Pharmacy:
Scott Kehoe, Vice President, Health System Sales
Covered Entities and 340B Tools and Technology:
Rebecca Runyan, Senior Sales Executive