Enhanced Clinical Reporting Solutions
The Maxor Specialty Enhanced Clinical Reporting Solutions Platform is built to support enhanced patient-level reporting on clinical interventions and patient-reported outcomes. All programs include a proprietary risk stratification system that identifies patients at a higher risk of suboptimal therapy outcomes based on disease state-specific elements, such as the following:
- Days missed from work, school, or planned activities
- Mental health screening
- Physical health screening
- Unmanaged disease-related symptoms
- Adverse drug reactions
- Hospitalizations, ER visits
We have frequent, high-touch interactions with the patient and/or caregiver, which drive our insights and interventions. Conversations are tailored to the patients to identify barriers and mitigate risk. As part of an enhanced clinical reporting package, our clients receive patient-reported outcomes for patients taking medication(s) within a designated therapeutic class.
The MSP reporting package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Patient-reported assessment of condition changes within the quarter.
- Patient-specific clinical assessment of risk, and monitoring of risk changes quarter-over-quarter.
- Disease-state specific data elements that contribute to low, medium and high risk assessment.
- Prescriber information for physicians who are treating patients classified as low, medium or high risk based on non-adherence, or other factors as outlined above.
To learn more about what is included in our MSP Reporting Package, fill out the form below to speak with our Director of Specialty Clinical Programs.