Join our PGY2 Specialty Pharmacy Administration Leadership (SPAL) residency program
Our PGY2 SPAL residency program emphasizes specialty pharmacy, administration, and leadership. Here’s why you should choose Maxor as your match…
Virtual residency experience available
Maxor provides you with home office equipment to ensure you have the necessary tools to successfully complete the program.
Enterprise experience in different pharmacy areas
Gain experience across a matrixed organization in Specialty Pharmacy, managed care and advanced leadership.
Competitive salary and 2023 benefit package
- PPO Medical Plan through BCBSTX; $850 individual, annual medical deductible with $25 office visit copay and low biweekly premiums
- Company paid Basic life/AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, FSA, Employer-matched 401k Plan and Talk Space Mental Health Benefit
- Additional voluntary benefits for supplemental life insurance and AFLAC
Accrue and use PTO
17 days of PTO to utilize throughout the residency year
Where and how you will work…
Throughout your PGY2 residency, you will receive an Enterprise level experience that includes opportunities for both onsite and remote support of regional offices and pharmacies located nationwide. We offer a near 100% virtual residency experience.
If onsite is preferred, our specialty pharmacy locations are located across the United States:
- Amarillo, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Lubbock, TX,
- Atlanta, GA (multiple locations)
- New York City, NY (multiple locations)
- Washington, DC (multiple locations).
What it’s like to work at Maxor…
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too.
Join a team that’s transforming pharmacy and helping improve patients and members access to healthcare.