Optimize your 340B ecosystem.
Our expert pharmacy and 340B practitioners will partner with you to design and build a total 340B drug management platform. From onsite pharmacy management to contract pharmacy administration, and everything in between, we’ll help you create the right 340B solution for your unique environment.
Choose one or more of the following solutions to take your hospital 340B program to the next level:
Onsite Pharmacy Development
Accelerating the path forward in specialty care.
- Start-up financing
- Pharmacy design and build-out
- Technology infrastructure
- Rx purchasing and fulfillment
- Wholesaler contracting
- Specialty pharmacy accreditation
- LDD network access
- Payer network access
- 340B compliance
Offering unparalleled ease of use and transparency.
- Flexible fee structures
- 340B referral capture queue
- Custom reporting
- Easy-to-use portal
- 100% fee transparency
- FFS and MCO carve-in management
- Supports sliding fee schedule and uninsured programs
- Expert 340B teams
Onsite Pharmacy 340B Claim Processing
Streamlining own-use outpatient pharmacy administration.
- Eligibility management
- Accumulation management
- Inventory management
Efficiently and compliantly close the loop on the referral process.
- Grow 340B savings
- Identify compliance gaps related to referral care
- Improve patient care
- No implementation fees and no hidden fees
- Easy implementation, minimal time investment required for covered entity staff
- Configurable to work within current 340B environment
Specialty & Mail Order Services
A “single pharmacy” option to navigate drug maker obstacles.
- Rare & Orphan and Chronic Conditions
– DSH Hospital
“Getting to a pharmacy can be a real headache when you’re not feeling well, and many people will just skip it. We added Meds to Beds, where medications are delivered to a patient’s bedside before being discharged. This service is a huge help for patients, and decreases hospital readmissions.”