Choose one or more of the following solutions to take your hospital 340B program to the next level:
Onsite Pharmacy Development
Accelerating the path forward in specialty care.
- Start-up financing
- Pharmacy design and build-out
- Technology infrastructure
- Rx purchasing and fulfillment
- Wholesaler contracting
- Specialty pharmacy accreditation
- LDD network access
- Payer network access
- 340B compliance
Offering unparalleled ease of use and transparency.
- Flexible fee structures
- 340B referral capture queue
- Custom reporting
- Easy-to-use portal
- 100% fee transparency
- FFS and MCO carve-in management
- Supports sliding fee schedule and uninsured programs
- Expert 340B teams
Onsite Pharmacy 340B Claim Processing
Streamlining own-use outpatient pharmacy administration.
- Eligibility management
- Accumulation management
- Inventory management
Efficiently and compliantly close the loop on the referral process.
- Grow 340B savings
- Identify compliance gaps related to referral care
- Improve patient care
- No implementation fees and no hidden fees
- Easy implementation, minimal time investment required for covered entity staff
- Configurable to work within current 340B environment
Specialty & Mail Order Services
A “single pharmacy” option to navigate drug maker obstacles.
- Rare & Orphan and Chronic Conditions
– DSH Hospital
“Getting to a pharmacy can be a real headache when you’re not feeling well, and many people will just skip it. We added Meds to Beds, where medications are delivered to a patient’s bedside before being discharged. This service is a huge help for patients, and decreases hospital readmissions.”