COVID-19 Updates: December 21, 2022
Staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations can protect you from becoming seriously ill, being hospitalized, or dying. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has authorized updated (bivalent) boosters for children under 5 that target the most recent Omicron subvariants. These subvariants are more contagious and more resistant than earlier strains of Omicron. It is important to follow the CDC guidelines regarding these updated boosters, and be sure to get yours once you are eligible.
COVID-19 VACCINE SCHEUDULE
For people who are not moderately or severely immunocompromised
Guidance subject to change. Valid as of December 20, 2022. This schedule does not include clinical details necessary for administering COVID-19 vaccines. For clinical details, refer to the current CDC guidelines. Click here for additional recommendations for immunocompromised people.
View Previous Updates
- COVID-19 Updates: October 12, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: August 3, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: June 21, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: May 24, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: March 30, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: February 28, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: January 15, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: January 4, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: January 3, 2022
- COVID-19 Updates: December 17, 2022