Proud to partner with physicians and providers across the country.
We’ll help you find new ways to get patients the prescriptions they need safely, conveniently and cost-effectively.
- Please fax new prescriptions to 866-589-7656
- Submit e-prescriptions to MXP Pharmacy NABP – 5923190
- Submit ePAs through the CoverMyMeds Portal
We are constantly finding new ways to engage with you to increase transparency, encourage lower cost and drug prescribing, and collaborate on care improvement activities. Here’s how we do it:
- Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA). We integrate with CoverMyMeds and SureScripts.
- Electronic Prescribing Tools (eRx). We give you access to client formulary information in EHRs.
- Care Improvement Programs. We collaborate with you on chronic disease and narcotic programs.
Impact of our prescriber engagement solutions.
10-15% decrease in PA turnaround
50% decrease in high risk narcotic utilization
8% increase in chronic disease adherence
Increase formulary transparency
Increase formulary transparency to assist providers prescribing meds
Do you own or
manage a pharmacy?
MaxorPlus is always looking to add pharmacies to our network, so we can continue to grow.
MaxorPlus’ initial appeal process is available for all prescription drugs or devices in Tennessee for which a pharmacy alleges it did not receive its actual cost. Please email completed form to: [email protected]
Tennessee Reimbursement Form
Tennessee Initial Appeals Deadlines and Appeal Process
Contact MaxorPlus anytime.
1 (800) 687-0707