Putting patients in our care, not our queues.
We understand what it means for patients to regain their independence, maintain a normal lifestyle and rebuild self-esteem. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing a high-touch care model for our infusion care treatment and service. We offer cost-effective care that emphasizes communication between patient, physician, and pharmacist to efficiently and effectively deliver therapy management and improve clinical outcomes.
Infusion Referral Forms
We give patients access.
We have registered pharmacists on call to answer patient questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our services include specialization in these targeted disease-specific therapies:
- Bleeding disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Nutrition – TPN
- Nutrition – Enteral
We collaborate with you.
- Coordinate with manufacturers for copay assistance programs
- Partner with foundations to reduce patient out-of-pocket expenses
- Establish continuum of care with physicians, caregivers and patient to improve and maintain adherence
We put the patient first.
Our goal is to consolidate and reduce the number of pharmacy trips for every patient, making it easier for patients maintain adherence and live a more normal life. We engage patients upfront and verify that patients take their medications as prescribed. This includes auditing cases and acting upon identified intervention opportunities. We design our patient experiences around 3 principles:
- Ongoing inventiveness
- Ongoing monitoring
- Proactive resourcefulness
We go the extra mile.
We are experts.
We have over 24 years of experience in infusion therapy. We are accredited by URAC and The Joint Commission.
- Subspecialty clinical expertise in Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary
- Unmatched industry experience and tenure by our pharmacists, case managers and clinical educators
- High-touch care model that includes counseling, medication review, care coordination, lab monitoring and review, side effect management and clinical interventions