Collaborating throughout the pharmaceutical life cycle.
At Maxor Specialty, our collaborative approach brings together providers, payors, patients – and yes, manufacturers. From pre-launch, through launch and post-launch, we are right there with you, helping you build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to expand your markets and develop new ones.
Partnering with manufacturers is the Maxor philosophy. While we strive to do extraordinary things, in reality our success is largely related to our people doing simple things extraordinarily well.
- Move away from the fragmented dispensing specialty pharmacy models
- Making it simple for patients, providers and pharmacy during a complex and dynamic disease
- Service model is designed to keep patients in care – not queues
- No complicated phone trees or digital phone menus
- Human touch always, with live case managers and clinically certified pharmacists
With Maxor Specialty, you’ll get national reach with multiple accreditations.
Medicare and Medicaid eligible in 50 states.
Improving outcomes every day.
With our deep range of clinical and medically integrated specialty pharmacy services, we’re here to support your brand.
- Specialized in rare and orphan disease in high-touch models
- Controlled-limited distribution
- HUB Light
- HUB Heavy
- Pharmacy and HUB services
- Pharmacy only
- Pharmacy and HUB
- Patient Assistance Program management services
- Real-time, real world data analytics
- EMR integration
- Digital health tools – mobile engagement platform
- Package track and delivery
- Pharmacy and medical benefit billing
Delivering end-to-end specialty pharmacy services for manufacturers.
- PA physician support (Cover My Meds)
- Co-pay assistance processing
- Rapid and thorough benefits investigation
- Manufacturer value add program patient enrollment
- Sales team cooperation and physician education in-services
- Rare and orphan Foundation coordination
- Adherence program implementation and management
- Limited Drug Distribution expertise in various therapeutic areas
- Real time data products and services to support
- Clinical data collections
- Launch goals
- Marketing initiatives
- Reimbursement obstacles
- Payer impact
- Mobile patient engagement platform
- Support manufacturers FDA reporting requirements
- Clinical pharmacist support 24/7
A successful commercial model you can trust.
Our in-depth knowledge of every step gives you and your team tremendous insight as you develop products, bring new drugs to market and explore distribution options.
- Eliminate duplication of services
- Save money
- Eliminate delay of therapy
- Flexibility in design – today and tomorrow
- Harness technology – adherence to therapy
- Centers of excellence, experience and focus
- Active partner vs. passive transaction model
- Plan for timing of launch
- Legal agreement and data implementation
Find a better way to market your products.
Get in touch with Bill Aikins,
VP Specialty Pharmacy Development
at (724) 882-0544.