Leveraging Limited Distribution Drugs to Improve Outcomes
Maxor Specialty is a URAC Rare Disease Center of Excellence which means we put patients first with enhanced clinical programs and dedicated personal support. Our experienced clinicians are experts in managing patients who are using limited distribution drugs and our purpose is to improve outcomes for patients with rare and orphan diseases.
This collaborative, high-touch approach brings together providers, payors, patients, and manufacturers to provide better care for our patients. From pre-launch, through launch and post-launch, we are right there with you, helping you build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to expand your markets and develop new ones.
Maxor has 35+ years of experience with limited distribution drugs. Our experts have connections and resources to help launch your brand.
Our industry-leading team has the ability to quickly build custom plans for manufacturers to bring your product to the market on your timeline.
Our unparalleled customer service gives our manufacturers access to our highly skilled and experienced commercial and clinical team.
Why Maxor Specialty?
With our deep range of clinical and medically integrated specialty pharmacy services, we’re here to support your brand. Our in-depth knowledge of every step gives you and your team tremendous insight as you develop products, bring new drugs to market and explore distribution options.
- Specialized in Rare & Orphan and Chronic Conditions disease in high-touch models
- Controlled-limited distribution
- HUB Light
- HUB Heavy
- Pharmacy and HUB services
- Pharmacy only
- Pharmacy and HUB
- Patient Assistance Program management services
- Real-time, real world data analytics
- Digital health tools – mobile engagement platform
- Flexibility in design – today and tomorrow
- Centers of excellence, experience and focus
- Agile planning for timing of launch
- Legal agreement and data implementation
Delivering end-to-end specialty pharmacy services for manufacturers.
- PA physician support (Cover My Meds)
- Co-pay assistance processing
- Rapid and thorough benefits investigation
- Manufacturer value add program patient enrollment
- Sales team cooperation and physician education in-services
- Rare & Orphan and Chronic Conditions Foundation coordination
- Adherence program implementation and management
- Limited Drug Distribution expertise in various therapeutic areas
- Real time data products and services to support
- Clinical data collections
- Launch goals
- Marketing initiatives
- Reimbursement obstacles
- Payer impact
- Mobile patient engagement platform
- Support manufacturers FDA reporting requirements
- Clinical pharmacist support 24/7
Find a better way to market your products.
Get in touch with Bill Aikins,
VP Specialty Pharmacy Development
at (724) 882-0544 or fill out the form below